Tuesday, February 19, 2013

PISTORIUS IS GUILTY.....open and shut case.

PISTORIUS IS GUILTY........no trial needed

     For anyone who is willing to defend the actions of OSCAR PISTORIUS, aka "Blade Runner," aka "Lil' Tink-Tink,"  here's a lil' something to keep in mind.  Pistorius says that he believed there to be a home intruder inside of the bathroom.....YEAH RIGHT.  I'm not a gun owner, and I've never had to deal with an intruder inside of my home, but I'm gonna tell you this much, I would imagine that instead of blasting holes in the door of my bathroom, I'm going to yell for the intruder to identify himself, warn him that I have a gun, and possibly give him a chance to surrender.  Also, before I go blasting holes in the bathroom door, I'm gonna yell for my girlfriend, because there could be a slight chance that SHE'S THE ONE IN THE BATHROOM making all of the noise. 
     The one decent thing that Oscar Pistorius can do at this time is to just admit that he intentionally shot and killed his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp.  I know that in this country we live by the law that says that everyone has a right to a fair trial, and is innocent until proven guilty, but this is SOUTH AFRICA, not America, so I'm going to take the initiative to save anyone who wants to defend Pistorius by reiterating the points made in my first paragraph.  In fact, I honestly believe that I could prosecute this case and get a conviction with my opening argument:  "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, Lil' Tink-Tink wants us to believe that he heard some noises, rolled out of bed without noticing that his SUPER HOT GIRLFRIEND was missing, then started blasting away at the bathroom door, JUST IN CASE there was an intruder in there......YEAH RIGHT."  Next time Oscar, when you're laying next to one of THE HOTTEST WOMEN AROUND, try making sure she's safe before you go shooting up your house, unless of course you were planning to kill her in the first place.......I'M JUST SAYIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment